Sun Mote Copse Legacy rule.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Niamh mentioned porcupines and Towhee's frown deepened. She suddenly thought of all the other dangerous creatures out there. One of the twins had already been stung (her heart lurched unpleasantly), what if it happened to someone else? What if one of the pups had a reaction like Wraen's? Towhee shook her head as if trying to physically rid herself of the thought. It didn't really bear thinking about, did it?

-"She's barely alive. It's..."- Well, Towhee wasn't really sure what she wanted to say. She swallowed thickly, orange gaze falling to the proffered bird. -"Do you mind if we take this to the rendezvous site and share it with the kiddos? Although,"- she said in the next breath, hesitating. -"I wouldn't mind hanging out and talking with you a bit, if that's okay. We're down a witch but we're still a coven."- Towhee smiled sadly. -"I want to catch up while we have the chance. How've you been?"-

Of course, they saw one another every day, yet they were always distracted by their duties to their family and the pack. Towhee's gaze lingered softly on Niamh's, plumbing the depths of her sister-in-law's eyes, wanting to know how she was holding up lately, Wraen's incident aside.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - August 04, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 07:08 PM