Sun Mote Copse Legacy rule.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The blonde's blunt answer caught her off guard and Towhee felt bad for being totally oblivious. Her brow furrowed, all thoughts of poor Wraen momentarily fleeing her mind as a thousand questions suddenly cropped up in there. Why was Niamh feeling this way? Did Phox know how she felt? Was there anything Towhee could do?

Well, she could start by offering support and sympathy. -"Niamh, I didn't realize,"- she began apologetically. -"I never really thought about who they took after,"- she also admitted, pondering it now. -"They're really their own individuals, aren't they? That's what keeps it interesting, I guess. But,"- she continued quickly, -"I don't mean to, like, invalidate your feelings or anything."-

She fell quiet for a beat, contemplative. Towhee couldn't help but think about the beginning of Niamh's and Phox's romance. It hadn't been sunshine and rainbows, that was for sure. And she couldn't quite peg the timeline, though she wondered if Niamh had gone into heat and that's what had really turned the tables. If that was the case, it wouldn't surprise her if Niamh wasn't really happy. Maybe she resented Phox and the children borne of their union. That thought made Towhee swallow thickly.

-"Is everything okay with Phox?"- she ventured. She never liked trying to mediate their relationship and really didn't aspire to do that now. But Towhee couldn't help but wonder. And she wanted Niamh (and Phox too) to be happy, whatever that looked like.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - August 04, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 07:08 PM