Sun Mote Copse time is a revelator;
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She glanced away as he spoke, though not long enough to miss more than a word or two. It was easy enough to stitch the rest of it together to form a context. It kind of surprised her, how genuinely regretful he looked. She stared at him, realizing she felt a kind of remorse too. And it had nothing to do with the alliance she'd struck with Moonspear, the very same that had led to this unraveling of half the pack.

-"Are you in love with her?"- Towhee asked bluntly. It made sense that Maia would want to go with her sister but why had Towhee immediately guessed he would go too? She had pressed Wraen gently on this point a time or two in the past, especially considering her own history with him, but never before had she actually asked him. And, well, it was now or never.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
time is a revelator; - by Arcturus - August 24, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Towhee - August 24, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Arcturus - August 24, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Towhee - August 24, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Arcturus - August 24, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Towhee - August 24, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Arcturus - August 24, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Towhee - August 24, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Arcturus - August 28, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Towhee - August 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Arcturus - August 31, 2020, 11:41 AM