Sun Mote Copse Autumn Days
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,045 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The rainfall stayed light, yet it stressed her all the same. They had been tirelessly rebuilding since the end of the deluge and their return to the copse, essentially starting from scratch to mark the borders and establish stockpiles. They were making great progress and almost certainly, it wouldn't rain hard or long enough to undo any of it. All the same, the Sovereign felt particularly cagey as she wrapped up her patrol and headed deeper into the territory.

Too anxious to eat and too on edge to seek company, Towhee sought out someplace to sit and think. The new moon would be here soon, would @Bronco and Meerkat pay a visit as planned? That thought gave her some peace, even a little excitement, and she was in a slightly better mood when she stumbled across Primrose and their newest recruit, whose name she couldn't presently recall.

-"Hey, guys,"- she greeted, approaching. Her eyes smiled at Prim before flicking curiously to the newcomer. Niamh had told her about the youth with the terrible facial wounds. Towhee's gaze lingered on them for a heartbeat before she slowly waved her tail. -"Remind me of your name, kiddo? I'm Towhee."-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Autumn Days - by Primrose - September 12, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: Autumn Days - by Rasalas - September 13, 2020, 05:10 AM
RE: Autumn Days - by Primrose - September 13, 2020, 11:13 AM
RE: Autumn Days - by Rasalas - September 13, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: Autumn Days - by Towhee - September 14, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: Autumn Days - by Primrose - September 15, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Autumn Days - by Rasalas - September 17, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Autumn Days - by Towhee - September 21, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: Autumn Days - by Primrose - September 28, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: Autumn Days - by Rasalas - October 16, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: Autumn Days - by Towhee - October 16, 2020, 02:50 PM