The Heartwood 'Cause if your heart is set on something that it's not suppose to be
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Navigating a path to the caldera proved a little complicated once they reached the Great Bear Wilderness. Although Towhee doubted @Hydra or @Osiris would deny them safe passage, she had no desire to infringe on their claims. They went around their allies' homesteads, which led them into a forest that showed signs of fire damage. It seemed a good place to spend the night despite this. They could head due south to the caldera at first light.

While the others milled near the far eastern edge of the wood, near the stream there, Towhee did a quick lap around its fringes to make sure they weren't disturbing anyone and that they, in turn, wouldn't be disturbed while they camped out for the night. During this cursory patrol, she discovered the remains of a pumpkin patch, then a little later on, she stumbled across a digging Fennec.

A look of delighted surprise crossed her face. "Fancy seeing you here," Towhee called out. It wasn't that crazy, considering they were soon to be sharing a neighborhood. "We're on the move," she informed the yearling as she came up beside her, offering a nudge before querying, "What're you up to?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause if your heart is set on something that it's not suppose to be - by Towhee - November 01, 2020, 12:06 PM