Redhawk Caldera Let's go and see the stars, the Milky Way or even Mars.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Maia's warm tone fell on deaf ears, though there was no mistaking that smile. Towhee blinked and returned it, her own just a small upward twitch of her lips. "Hey," she rejoined, suppressing an urge to apologize for not showing up sooner. She'd had people to (not) see and things to do, okay? "I hope you're feeling better?" She looked mildly disheveled, with visibly healing wounds, but everything about her demeanor seemed to say, on the mend.

Before Maia could answer her, movement at the corner of her eye caused Towhee to turn. She saw Eljay striding this way and her innards clenched. Fuckin' chill, she schooled herself, ripping her gaze away from him and settling it steadily on their guest.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's go and see the stars, the Milky Way or even Mars. - by Towhee - November 12, 2020, 01:24 PM