Redhawk Caldera Harmful and vicious.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She hadn't gone very far when Reyes materialized and rushed toward her, smelling like a fresh kill. As he thrust his muzzle toward one of her ears, she snuffled against his neck, breathing in the delicious scent. Her mouth watered and she licked her chops even as she drew back, missing the question but catching the comment about meat.

Without waiting for a reply, he began to lead her toward it. Towhee chuffed and allowed herself to be herded, tossing out a, "Hell yeah," for good measure. After a beat, she added, "Hey, I wanted to talk to you about visiting your family. Now might be as good a time as any for you to go on that solo trip."

And she would not ask him to search for his brother-in-law while he was at it, Towhee firmly reminded herself even as her eyes drifted across his face. They hadn't discussed it much since that rainy day, so she was curious whether he was still keen on it.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 19, 2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 05:46 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 19, 2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 06:00 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 19, 2021, 06:07 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 26, 2021, 10:26 AM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 26, 2021, 11:39 AM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 05, 2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - June 05, 2021, 07:59 PM