Redhawk Caldera Harmful and vicious.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He offered a tentative timetable before admitting he was a little rusty on the route. He mentioned asking Meerkat and Towhee's ears flicked. She knew the yearling had visited two packs along the coast, including the one where Kaertok had resided once. That was the same place, right? And Alyx lived there now, because of its connection to Rusalka. Or maybe it was Rusalka, rebranded. Towhee couldn't remember, any more than she could recall the coastal packs' names at the moment.

"Yeah, I'm sure she could point you in the right direction," Towhee agreed, pausing to ponder her daughter's recent return for the nth time. "It doesn't sound like it'll take more than a week or two max, then?" she questioned, licking her lips. "I'm not sure when Fennec is due to give birth but I think you'd be back before then. If not, there's Rue, Bronco, Meerk... Uncle Sif." She snorted.

She fell silent as she helped herself to more of the fawn, savoring every delicious bite now and eating until she was more than full. Satisfied, she rested back on her haunches as she dramatically licked her lips. It sounded quite disgusting and was followed by an even worse belch, not that Towhee could possibly conceptualize such noises.

"Are you ready to be a... step-grandpa or what the fuck ever?" she wondered randomly, laughing at the silliness of canine generations.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 19, 2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 05:46 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 19, 2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 06:00 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 19, 2021, 06:07 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 26, 2021, 10:26 AM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 26, 2021, 11:39 AM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 05, 2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - June 05, 2021, 07:59 PM