Redhawk Caldera You'll be always on my mind
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn’t quite follow Fen’s first remark, though she quickly cut to the chase. Towhee set the dead duck on the ground and smiled as she took a step inside.

I’m here to see both of you, she replied with a sassy look Fennec wouldn’t see. Her eyes cut straight to the newborn, gaze softening. She loved her kids, though there was something extra special about a grandchild. They were all the joy and (almost) none of the work!

Abruptly, she wished @Phox and @Figment could be here. Although Towhee would fight anyone who questioned her claim to Killdeer—and they did share blood, of course—they were his true grandpa and his uncle.

What if, Towhee thought aloud, turning to see Fen’s face even as she snuggled down beside the tiny tot, we sent a messenger to Frosthawks to let Fig and co know about this lil’ guy?

With Meerkat AWOL, she wondered who might be up to the task. Would @Sifaka mind heading there again so soon? Towhee realized she was getting ahead of herself and waited to see what Fennec thought even as she breathed in the smell of the baby’s head.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
You'll be always on my mind - by Fennec - June 06, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Towhee - June 06, 2021, 12:19 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Fennec - June 06, 2021, 12:32 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Towhee - June 06, 2021, 12:43 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Fennec - June 06, 2021, 03:44 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Towhee - June 06, 2021, 07:25 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Fennec - June 06, 2021, 07:57 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Towhee - June 06, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Fennec - June 07, 2021, 06:00 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Killdeer - June 07, 2021, 07:36 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Towhee - June 07, 2021, 08:03 PM