Redhawk Caldera that's a technical on the good neighbors.
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,046 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Their efforts fell on deaf ears, though Towhee didn't remain oblivious to the two gray ghosts lurking along her borders for long. She'd spent even more time patrolling since Killdeer's birth (not to mention her run-in with Slate), relishing her free time even as she kept her home carefully guarded from unwanted outsiders. Perhaps twenty or thirty minutes had passed since the pair's howl when she spotted them and hastened toward the pair of...

"Blackthorns?" Towhee guessed when she came close enough. Their look was pretty unmistakable and she fancied they smelled familiar too. Perhaps they came from Frosthawks, though she couldn't personally place them. She was getting old; she was a grandmother now, so it was her prerogative to forget things. She smirked to herself as her orange eyes floated between their youthful faces.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
that's a technical on the good neighbors. - by Eshe - June 09, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: that's a technical on the good neighbors. - by Towhee - June 10, 2021, 09:09 AM