Redhawk Caldera that's a technical on the good neighbors.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The more feminine of the two spoke first, catching and holding Towhee's eye. Once, the mention of the Frostfurs might have rubbed her the wrong way, though those feelings had faded into the distant past. Besides, they'd been on good terms with the Frosthawks for years now, so these two were welcome guests.

And then they both signed, which was always a pleasant surprise. The smirk shifted slightly into more of a smile. -"Yes, I'm Towhee,"- she said and signed simultaneously. -"Nice to meet you..."- Towhee paused before trying, "Eshe and... Tiarnach." That difficult-to-pronounce name made her miss Elwood and Finley sorely for a moment before she moved on in the conversation. -"What brings you two to Redhawk Caldera?"-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
that's a technical on the good neighbors. - by Eshe - June 09, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: that's a technical on the good neighbors. - by Towhee - June 10, 2021, 11:08 AM