Redhawk Caldera that's a technical on the good neighbors.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Since Tiarnach is inactive, I'ma skip him and nudge this toward a wrap for us. :)

When Āzon arrived, Towhee tossed him an appreciative glance. He was quite an intimidating figure and always seemed to be lurking around the borders, which certainly pleased the Sovereign. But she quickly redirected her attention back to Eshe and her brother.

She was honestly surprised by their bid to join, though after both Eshe and Tiarnach took a turn to preemptively offer up their skills, Towhee smiled and said, -"We'd be happy to have you."- Their skill sets were promising, just like their manners, though they were from the Redhawks' sister pack... of course they were shoe-ins.

-"Āzon, would you mind giving them the grand tour? I'll catch up with you guys later on,"- she added to her new recruits, -"I just have kids and grandkids to check on right now. See you."-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
that's a technical on the good neighbors. - by Eshe - June 09, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: that's a technical on the good neighbors. - by Towhee - July 02, 2021, 10:46 AM