Redhawk Caldera a whole new world
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Sovereign couldn't help the smile that spread across her face when Sphyra lifted her chin with evident pride and swaggered along the borderline. It made Towhee fiercely proud that one of her kids was so interested in guardianship. She hadn't missed the way the slightly younger twin had kept such a cool head throughout all the drama lately either.

Sphyra looked back at her with a question, so Towhee focused on her lips. Her grin only grew. "Oh yeah," she replied without missing a beat, "I've kicked a lot of asses in my day. And I've probably had mine kicked a time or two as well." She paused for a moment before deciding her would-be apprentice could handle hearing, "I've killed in the name of protecting the borders and the wolves inside them. It almost never comes to that, though sometimes what's called 'lethal force' is necessary."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
a whole new world - by Sphyra - July 27, 2021, 07:47 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - July 27, 2021, 09:07 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - July 28, 2021, 02:42 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - July 28, 2021, 08:53 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - July 30, 2021, 03:48 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - July 30, 2021, 09:08 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - August 03, 2021, 04:45 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - August 03, 2021, 09:05 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - August 04, 2021, 03:53 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - August 04, 2021, 09:45 AM