Lion Head Mesa (ap) Not sure exactly where I am.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her ears slithered backward when she caught Reyes's words this time. "You remind me of my ex-wife." Towhee's narrowed eyes shifted into more of a Ò_ó expression. Did he just call her "lassie"? Her nose wrinkled, face morphing now into a ಠ_ಠ as he appeared to throw up into his mouth. What the hell was wrong with him? Was he on drugs or something?

Momentarily, the Sovereign glanced past Reyes, toward the mesa. Had he come from there? Was Rue being subjected to this? It ratcheted up her concern for her friend. Rue can handle herself, Towhee tried to keep in mind, attention reluctantly returning to her ex, in time to catch his question. She couldn't make heads or tails of it.

"Were you at the wedding? Did you take something? Or fall on your face again?" This wasn't quite like that, she was slowly beginning to realize. Perhaps he really had imbibed something at the festivities, assuming he'd been there. "Why are you out here?" Towhee couldn't help but wonder out loud.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 16, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Towhee - November 16, 2021, 10:47 PM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 16, 2021, 10:53 PM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Towhee - November 16, 2021, 11:11 PM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 16, 2021, 11:19 PM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Towhee - November 16, 2021, 11:30 PM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 16, 2021, 11:41 PM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Towhee - November 17, 2021, 12:02 AM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 17, 2021, 12:18 AM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Towhee - November 17, 2021, 12:34 AM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 17, 2021, 12:43 AM
RE: (ap) Not sure exactly where I am. - by Towhee - November 17, 2021, 12:57 AM