Ouroboros Spine ikuilliitik ⊮
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee drifted along with the others, mostly keeping to herself near the rear of the caravan. She supposed she was slowly integrating with her new pack mates, yet she hadn't quite found her footing within Moonglow yet. She wondered if she might be able to put down firmer roots once they returned to the spine. Her patrols would feel more purposeful there. At the very least, Towhee could establish herself as a devoted guardian and, perhaps at some point, maybe a mentor as well.

When they reached their destination, Towhee immediately noticed the markings. They were fresh. As far as she knew, Kukutux had not sent ahead any scouts, so there were intruders afoot. After briefly consulting with the Alpha female just to be sure, the mercenary flexed her paws in the unfamiliar ground and set out to do what she did best.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
ikuilliitik ⊮ - by Kukutux - December 31, 2021, 02:17 PM
RE: ikuilliitik ⊮ - by Towhee - December 31, 2021, 02:36 PM
RE: ikuilliitik ⊮ - by RIP Fury - December 31, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: ikuilliitik ⊮ - by Samani - December 31, 2021, 05:44 PM
RE: ikuilliitik ⊮ - by Aiolos - December 31, 2021, 10:55 PM
RE: ikuilliitik ⊮ - by Shikoba - January 01, 2022, 01:00 AM
RE: ikuilliitik ⊮ - by War - January 01, 2022, 02:29 PM