Redsand Canyon Electronic circus weapon.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She swallowed thickly, feeling a little bit ashamed for reasons she couldn't quite pinpoint. She dismissed the feeling, in any case. Towhee could tell Ruenna just about anything without being judged, she knew. Perhaps her friend could help her navigate these peculiar emotions, this influx of low self-esteem.

And Rue did just that, without much preamble. Towhee's lips twitched at the unhesitating offer, shooting her friend a look that could express what it meant to her as she floundered to find her place in a world where she had begun to feel like some sort of has-been.

"To be fair, 'hunter' is kind of a misnomer with the role," Towhee injected with a quiet huff. "But I can't disagree with you there. It does sound right up my alley... but why, exactly, are you guys training up soldiers?"

Idly, she wondered what Rue would say if she told her she might've changed her mind about having more kids. It seemed completely pointless to bring it up, though. Towhee went back and forth with it herself and, anyway, she didn't have any prospects. Of course, she could do what she'd done prior to Reyes—that was, screw anything with four legs and a pickle—but now she either needed to get permission for that or quite likely find herself justifiably booted.

Towhee just shook her head lightly at herself, eyes focused on Rue's lips as she awaited more information on Mereo's mission statement.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 25, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 25, 2022, 04:20 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 25, 2022, 05:56 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 01:00 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 04:01 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 04:28 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 04:43 PM