Redsand Canyon nine crimes
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
For several minutes, the two of them just sort of wiggled around, bumping and slapping in happy reunion. Phox said some things to her, though Towhee honestly didn’t catch much of it. Her brain was too busy going “!!!” at first, but then she noticed her brother’s shadow. She gawped at Peregrine for a beat, then waved him closer, returning her attention to Phox in time to catch his last remark.

Same, she said with a breathy laugh, touching noses with him. Hey, @Peregrine, Towhee added, wanting to include him. Seeing him made her wonder about Tierra, Vesper, Blueberry and their whereabouts. She decided against asking right this moment, unaware that her brother had just mentioned at least one of them.

She took a moment to gather her thoughts, even as she basked in the pleasant glow of happy reunion. Towhee assumed Sphyra had told Phox and the Frosthawks about the disband when she’d headed that way, so he knew those details. She wondered how long he’d been looking for her, then decided it didn’t matter. They were together now.

This is Mereo, she said to both brother and nephew. It’s a sort of military outpost. She paused, then asked the most pressing question. Are you two just here visiting? Are you heading back to Frosthawks? Or… Towhee’s heart thumped faster. Was it possible Phox might want to stay in Mereo with her?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
nine crimes - by Phox - February 23, 2022, 11:18 AM
RE: nine crimes - by Towhee - February 23, 2022, 11:24 AM
RE: nine crimes - by Phox - February 23, 2022, 11:44 AM
RE: nine crimes - by Peregrine - February 23, 2022, 11:58 AM
RE: nine crimes - by Germanicus - February 23, 2022, 12:13 PM
RE: nine crimes - by Towhee - February 23, 2022, 12:18 PM
RE: nine crimes - by Phox - February 23, 2022, 12:28 PM
RE: nine crimes - by Towhee - March 02, 2022, 10:30 AM
RE: nine crimes - by Phox - March 02, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: nine crimes - by Towhee - March 02, 2022, 11:05 AM
RE: nine crimes - by Phox - March 22, 2022, 10:26 AM