Redsand Canyon nine crimes
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The one and only, Towhee replied, her face fond as she spoke of the Matrona. And guess what, she continued, barely waiting half a second before sharing, She’s expecting a litter! With that guy. She snorted a little and tipped her head, indicating the Imperator lurking in the backdrop. They’re the leaders here, Towhee clarified her earlier statement, pride in her orange eyes.

Phox wanted to know if they could skulk about a bit before committing. I don’t see why not, Towhee replied, figuring he knew they couldn’t stay in the canyon itself so not bothering to spell it out. If you guys decide Mereo’s not a good fit for you, which she’d totally understand, you could consider joining up with Kinfolk in the neighboring vale. They seem like chill, family-oriented folks. It was kind of in the name.

Towhee tried very hard to control her expression when her brother asked about their eldest kids. They’re all living together in Emberwood, which is just on the other side of these mountains, I believe. I haven’t had a chance to visit them yet. She did not mention any of her conflicted feelings about that entire situation. Phox had been through enough familial drama to last a goddamn lifetime. They’re not far, either, in case you guys wanna plop there. As long as she knew where they were—and it wasn’t too far away—Towhee couldn’t complain.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
nine crimes - by Phox - February 23, 2022, 11:18 AM
RE: nine crimes - by Towhee - February 23, 2022, 11:24 AM
RE: nine crimes - by Phox - February 23, 2022, 11:44 AM
RE: nine crimes - by Peregrine - February 23, 2022, 11:58 AM
RE: nine crimes - by Germanicus - February 23, 2022, 12:13 PM
RE: nine crimes - by Towhee - February 23, 2022, 12:18 PM
RE: nine crimes - by Phox - February 23, 2022, 12:28 PM
RE: nine crimes - by Towhee - March 02, 2022, 10:30 AM
RE: nine crimes - by Phox - March 02, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: nine crimes - by Towhee - March 02, 2022, 11:05 AM
RE: nine crimes - by Phox - March 22, 2022, 10:26 AM