Redsand Canyon we built these dreams on sand
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Between the number of Redhawks in regional circulation these days and her recent conversation with the Imperator, it was probably only natural that Towhee’s mind wandered to a lot of places in the past day or two. Currently it flew to Sapphique. She wondered how Meerkat was doing. Was she pregnant yet? Towhee would love to visit personally, though she really ought to send someone in her stead. Maybe @Phox would be happy to do it?

Wrapping up her admittedly distracted patrol, Towhee headed toward the canyon’s center to grab a bite to eat and rest a bit. On her way toward the housing, she spotted Glaukos seated in the common area, grooming the inevitable dust from his swarthy pelt. Without really realizing she was doing it, she slowed and then stopped, staring thoughtfully at the Scutarius.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
we built these dreams on sand - by Myrmidon - March 02, 2022, 12:38 PM
RE: we built these dreams on sand - by Towhee - March 03, 2022, 04:27 PM
RE: we built these dreams on sand - by Myrmidon - March 10, 2022, 10:48 AM
RE: we built these dreams on sand - by Towhee - March 10, 2022, 11:00 AM
RE: we built these dreams on sand - by Myrmidon - March 10, 2022, 11:13 AM
RE: we built these dreams on sand - by Towhee - March 10, 2022, 11:22 AM
RE: we built these dreams on sand - by Myrmidon - March 10, 2022, 11:43 AM
RE: we built these dreams on sand - by Towhee - March 10, 2022, 11:54 AM