Redsand Canyon we built these dreams on sand
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His remark surprised a laugh out of her. Rather than take any sort of offense, she felt a flicker of pride. She had procured quite a few of them, hadn’t she? The Redhawk legacy was in no danger of ever going extinct, that was for sure. In any case, he wasn’t wrong, and not so long ago, she’d totally agreed with him too. Well, she would’ve said she had enough kids, not too many… but, well, semantics.

Glaukos’s next query surprised yet another huff from her. No, she replied without thinking, then realized that was a lie. Towhee would’ve used the word “envy,” though that was just more semantics. Ruenna deserves the honor much more than I do, she added, orange eyes flashing. She found his take humorous, but let no one think she’d ever seriously contemplate trying to take anything from her greatest friend.

I definitely don’t recommend it, the Redhawk said when he declared he would never get married. Well, she amended, thinking out loud, I don’t believe in romance. But situations like what Ger—the Imperator and Rue have? Where it’s more of a business partnership, built on mutual respect? Now, that I could maybe get behind. Maybe.

But why was she sharing any of this with him? Towhee didn’t mind discussing it, though Glaukos didn’t seem to want much to do with the conversation, or any other, at least in her experience. She could respect that, even if it had frustrated her before.

Well, I’ll let you get back to your bath, she said and began moving away toward the housing.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
we built these dreams on sand - by Myrmidon - March 02, 2022, 12:38 PM
RE: we built these dreams on sand - by Towhee - March 03, 2022, 04:27 PM
RE: we built these dreams on sand - by Myrmidon - March 10, 2022, 10:48 AM
RE: we built these dreams on sand - by Towhee - March 10, 2022, 11:00 AM
RE: we built these dreams on sand - by Myrmidon - March 10, 2022, 11:13 AM
RE: we built these dreams on sand - by Towhee - March 10, 2022, 11:22 AM
RE: we built these dreams on sand - by Myrmidon - March 10, 2022, 11:43 AM
RE: we built these dreams on sand - by Towhee - March 10, 2022, 11:54 AM