Redsand Canyon Bury the body and tell no one.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
No worries at all! I’d love another soon. :)

While Ruenna shared some details about this Mulberry, a spot on Towhee’s lower back pinched and tingled in such a way that she wondered if something had just bitten her. Considering her history with snakebites, she went very stiff and only barely resisted the impulse to whirl around and attack whatever assailed her. Then the sensation became more of an itch. She settled a little, though she realized she had been too distracted to catch all of the Matrona’s words.

When Rue offered to show her to the kid’s digs, Towhee nodded distractedly and took the opportunity to bend in half to nip at the prickling patch of skin. The soft press of her teeth took care of it and she let out a breath, then straightened out and faced forward, prepared to follow the Matrona.

But, Hey, wait. Towhee reached out to gently halt her friend. Don’t you have better things to do? She waggled her eyebrows. Don’t worry, Rue, I’ll find her. You just focus on the baby-making, huh? She nudged the other woman fondly. Tell your mans I’ll hold down the fort. Towhee concluded with a playful shooing gesture toward the palazzo and a saucy, You kids have fun.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Bury the body and tell no one. - by Towhee - February 01, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: Bury the body and tell no one. - by Ruenna - February 02, 2022, 08:07 PM
RE: Bury the body and tell no one. - by Towhee - February 02, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Bury the body and tell no one. - by Ruenna - February 06, 2022, 03:04 PM
RE: Bury the body and tell no one. - by Towhee - February 06, 2022, 03:35 PM
RE: Bury the body and tell no one. - by Ruenna - March 11, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: Bury the body and tell no one. - by Towhee - March 11, 2022, 12:05 PM