Redsand Canyon The Grey
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,030 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Many things were afoot in Mereo lately, yet Towhee found herself thinking of only two things these days: @Ruenna’s pregnancy and her own. There was no way of telling if she’d conceived yet—she marveled at Aquene’s confidence in her own early diagnosis—but her friend would be delivering any day now. Sensing it, the Redhawk spent a lot of time standing guard outside the palazzo, when she wasn’t inside, conferring with the Matrona.

Her legs were beginning to feel stiff this afternoon, so she decided to go for a brief walk, just looping around the housing. She didn’t get very far before spotting Alys slumped just outside one of the Plebians’ apartments. Towhee slowed, frowning. She had heard about the woman’s situation and could not help but think of Asterism Grove’s similar fate. Of course, nobody had lost a mate and litter in one fell sweep during that landslide…

Alys, Towhee said as she approached, trying to keep her voice low, though she never quite succeeded. Volume control was beyond her. I heard what happened. I’m sorry for your losses, Towhee said with true empathy, mind wandering now to Blackbird, Butterfly and even Marten, though she drew in a sharp breath and exhaled, pushing those thoughts away to focus on the newest Plebian.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The Grey - by RIP Khalys - April 03, 2022, 07:27 PM
RE: The Grey - by Towhee - April 04, 2022, 09:53 AM
RE: The Grey - by RIP Khalys - April 08, 2022, 07:31 PM
RE: The Grey - by Towhee - April 08, 2022, 07:41 PM
RE: The Grey - by RIP Khalys - April 17, 2022, 12:56 PM
RE: The Grey - by Towhee - April 18, 2022, 09:15 AM