Redsand Canyon Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,035 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It did not surprise her to see Germanicus loitering nearby as well. He was Ruenna’s husband, after all, and the father of her children. Towhee eyed him curiously as he neared the palazzo, reading the lines of tension in his body and face. He appeared understandably nervous.

Dipping her head when he addressed her, Towhee voiced her earlier thought, Any day now. She paused, then found herself thinking aloud, I know how long she’s waited for this. I know it wasn’t easy for her, missing out in the past. But it almost feels like it’s meant to be, here, now. She gestured at the canyon beyond the Imperator’s shoulder. She has so much care and support, it’s honestly incomparable. And she deserves nothing less. I’m so happy for her, for you, for these kids, she concluded.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo. - by Towhee - April 06, 2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo. - by Towhee - April 07, 2022, 09:59 AM