Redsand Canyon Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,035 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She blinked back the tears, her backbone rigidly straightening as she remembered she had a job to do. Towhee would get around to Germanicus’s task in due time, but right now, she must stand guard over the palazzo and, notably, the Matrona tucked inside.

When the Imperator recommended she take the day off to rest, she took it in the spirit of a suggestion and shook her head, saying softly, I’d like to stay until nightfall. If he insisted she go, she would, but if not, Towhee would stiffen her upper lip and do her duty to Ruenna.

And if she was a bit clingier than usual when she returned to the stone den she shared with @Maxim later that night, well, that was nobody’s business but hers and her partner’s.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo. - by Towhee - April 06, 2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo. - by Towhee - April 07, 2022, 06:44 PM