Redsand Canyon Nerf this.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She’d just swallowed the last in a small heap of mushrooms when Kallik appeared in the den’s doorway, accompanied by the scent of fresh kills. Towhee recoiled, feeling like an intruder in their sacred space as the pale guardian greeted his wife and sons.

Trying not to look at them, her orange eyes fell on one of the twins as he sagged in defeat on the den floor. I know the feeling, she thought toward him. Towhee began to reach out to him when Kallik stepped into her line of sight, asking after her.

Her throat pinched with emotion and she could only shake her head. She was so grateful toward him and Aquene for sharing their resources and space. But Towhee felt absolutely awful about this entire situation. She had been through much in her five plus years, yet there was a particular cruelty to being unable to nurse her own offspring.

Glancing at Kallik to make sure he didn’t mind, she then proceeded to scoop little Nanuq toward her, hugging him gently against her chest. Circumstances aside, I’m glad I finally got to meet your boys, Towhee said thickly. You two made some cute oopsies.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Nerf this. - by Towhee - May 29, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: Nerf this. - by Kallik - May 29, 2022, 12:46 PM
RE: Nerf this. - by Nanuq - May 29, 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: Nerf this. - by Towhee - May 31, 2022, 10:46 AM
RE: Nerf this. - by Kallik - June 01, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: Nerf this. - by Towhee - June 03, 2022, 12:22 PM
RE: Nerf this. - by Kallik - June 07, 2022, 04:46 PM
RE: Nerf this. - by Towhee - June 07, 2022, 05:02 PM
RE: Nerf this. - by Nanuq - June 10, 2022, 10:20 PM
RE: Nerf this. - by Kallik - June 16, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: Nerf this. - by Towhee - June 17, 2022, 09:01 AM