Redsand Canyon I swear my mind blows my mind
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The boys were back in town, according to the snippets of gossip Towhee caught while tucked in the healer’s den. She looked forward to seeing her brother and grandson, though any joy she felt was greatly tempered by her current predicament.

She tried cuddling her children after Aquene fed them, though it was only a matter of time before they woke and wanted to nurse. It tore her apart to stand out of reach and then carry them over to the medicus. As soon as they settled beside Siku and Nanuq, Towhee turned and stepped outside for some air.

Instead, she found Killdeer standing expectantly outside her own den a few doors down. In spite of how terrible she felt—mostly emotionally, though she was still physically wiped out too—she twitched her tail and woofed to him to get his attention. She waved him over.

I’m staying with Aquene in her den for a little bit, she said by way of greeting, reaching out to snuffle at Killer’s cheek. Would you like to meet your aunt and uncle? Towhee asked, mustering a soft smile.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I swear my mind blows my mind - by Killdeer - June 02, 2022, 08:17 PM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Towhee - June 02, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Killdeer - June 02, 2022, 10:44 PM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Towhee - June 02, 2022, 10:52 PM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Killdeer - June 03, 2022, 10:47 AM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Towhee - June 03, 2022, 12:16 PM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Killdeer - June 07, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Towhee - June 07, 2022, 10:29 AM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Killdeer - June 08, 2022, 11:30 AM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Towhee - June 08, 2022, 11:51 AM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Killdeer - June 22, 2022, 04:38 PM