Redsand Canyon There's none so blind as those who will not listen.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
For a long time, she had firmly believed one was the perfect number, though now she decided two was actually ideal. A pair was not only manageable, especially with two parents, but it meant that the puppies could keep each other engaged and entertained to some extent. Not counting the excitement following the birth, tending to the twosome fell into a simple (if not easy) routine.

Their eyes were due to open any day now, so Towhee wasn’t surprised when Leo stirred awake and squinted blearily around the stone den. Jack yawned and her eyes moved to his face to see a tiny sliver of baby blue there too. A happy note rumbled in her chest as she bent to nudge them reassuringly.

-Hi,- she signed, well aware they wouldn’t be able to properly see her for weeks, much less begin to understand ptero, but she always liked to expose her children as early as possible.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: There's none so blind as those who will not listen. - by Towhee - June 08, 2022, 09:37 AM