Redsand Canyon I swear my mind blows my mind
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Lots of incoming tags for reference and/or invitation. :)

She polished off the rest of the rabbit, then wiped at her mouth and said, Let me just… Without completing her sentence, Towhee pushed onto all fours and popped her head into the den to inform its residents that a guest was incoming.

With the all clear, Towhee waved Killdeer inside before stepping through the door herself. As much as she wanted to prise her pups from @Aquene’s side to introduce them as her pride and joy, they were still feeding and she didn’t dare disturb them.

Swallowing the slight lump in her throat, Towhee looked to Killer with a crooked smile while standing over the healer and introducing, This here’s @Leona and this is @Jack Snipe. And in case you haven’t met them, these are @Kallik’s and Aquene’s sons, @Siku and @Nanuq.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I swear my mind blows my mind - by Killdeer - June 02, 2022, 08:17 PM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Towhee - June 02, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Killdeer - June 02, 2022, 10:44 PM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Towhee - June 02, 2022, 10:52 PM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Killdeer - June 03, 2022, 10:47 AM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Towhee - June 03, 2022, 12:16 PM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Killdeer - June 07, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Towhee - June 07, 2022, 10:29 AM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Killdeer - June 08, 2022, 11:30 AM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Towhee - June 08, 2022, 11:51 AM
RE: I swear my mind blows my mind - by Killdeer - June 22, 2022, 04:38 PM