Redsand Canyon To be continued
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He admitted he hadn’t thought to call for the Imperator. He looked a bit embarrassed about it, though before Towhee could say anything further about the matter, Sybol asked her if she was Tierra’s mother.

Yeah, was all she got out before he was bowing his head to her, a move which earned an amused tilt of her head.

What are your intentions with my daughter? she wondered and almost voiced, just to tease him a little bit. Tierra was certainly old enough to court or, hell, take a mate, if that’s what she wanted. Towhee would give her potential suitors a hard time, though just for fun.

She didn’t get the chance to rib the guy, though, before he was excusing himself to call for Germanicus. Towhee blinked and watched him over her shoulder, before returning her gaze to the patiently waiting Leona.

Thanks for being on your best behavior, Towhee said. Sorry the sneaking was a bust, though. We should go grab a snack and then maybe see if we can find someone else to practice on. Come on, lil’ dogie, she coaxed, nudging the youngster as the two of them scooted away.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
To be continued - by Sybol - August 02, 2022, 04:50 PM
RE: To be continued - by Towhee - August 02, 2022, 09:26 PM
RE: To be continued - by Sybol - August 03, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: To be continued - by Towhee - August 03, 2022, 07:02 PM
RE: To be continued - by Sybol - August 04, 2022, 04:15 PM
RE: To be continued - by Towhee - August 05, 2022, 10:00 AM
RE: To be continued - by Sybol - August 11, 2022, 09:51 AM