Redsand Canyon Free the bone from the flesh.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Weeks passed and Towhee convalesced in the small stone dwelling she shared with her husband and children. She might’ve been frustrated by the downtime, yet between the infection she contracted early on (gone now, thank goodness) and the painkillers, time passed in a sleepy blur.

She felt more alert today, though she was definitely quite weak. The wound on her back was mending, yet the flesh was itchy, tight and still quite sore. Towhee could only move toward the doorway quite carefully and slowly.

She stepped outside, immediately tipping her head to enjoy the sunlight on her face. The air was cold but fresh. Towhee breathed in and out, which reminded her of “yogurt.” But with her back in this shape, there was no way she could strike any poses, she mused with a snort.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Free the bone from the flesh. - by Towhee - October 19, 2022, 12:08 PM
RE: Free the bone from the flesh. - by Leona - October 19, 2022, 12:19 PM
RE: Free the bone from the flesh. - by Towhee - October 19, 2022, 04:44 PM
RE: Free the bone from the flesh. - by Leona - October 20, 2022, 02:16 PM
RE: Free the bone from the flesh. - by Towhee - October 23, 2022, 01:54 PM
RE: Free the bone from the flesh. - by Leona - October 26, 2022, 11:55 AM
RE: Free the bone from the flesh. - by Towhee - October 26, 2022, 12:26 PM
RE: Free the bone from the flesh. - by Leona - October 31, 2022, 01:58 PM
RE: Free the bone from the flesh. - by Towhee - October 31, 2022, 03:04 PM