Northstar Vale Flower with no name.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,035 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It seemed they were all on the very same page, the leaders’ enthusiasm nearly matching the Redhawks’. Towhee grinned, tail waving and thumping Maxim’s hip on every second sweep. She felt an immense amount of affection toward him and the young couple before them.

Her eyes flicked between the pair before coming to rest on Tamar’s face, which always reminded her of Meerkat’s. Rather than keep the pack’s privileges and resources to herself, she always wanted to share them. She was one of the humblest wolves Towhee had ever known, powerful in a quiet, sweet way. A true matriarch.

-“I really like the sound of that,”- she said mostly to the Morphe, though she made sure to include Arsenio and Maxim with happy glances before yelling, We’re gonna make so many babies together! to the collective.

She chortled to herself, musing again about how different Epoch was, particularly in comparison to Mereo but also more generally speaking. The vale had the ambiance of a spa getaway. The community here felt like exactly that: a commune. It wasn’t lost on her that the next litter would be raised more like flower children than little soldiers, which was more than okay by her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Flower with no name. - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 04:21 PM
RE: Flower with no name. - by Maxim - November 22, 2022, 04:26 PM
RE: Flower with no name. - by Arsenio - November 22, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: Flower with no name. - by Tamar - November 25, 2022, 12:47 AM
RE: Flower with no name. - by Towhee - November 25, 2022, 08:33 PM
RE: Flower with no name. - by Maxim - November 26, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: Flower with no name. - by Arsenio - November 27, 2022, 02:04 PM
RE: Flower with no name. - by Tamar - November 27, 2022, 02:57 PM
RE: Flower with no name. - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 12:09 PM
RE: Flower with no name. - by Maxim - November 28, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: Flower with no name. - by Arsenio - December 08, 2022, 05:56 PM