Northstar Vale The awkwardness of broness
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,035 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee’s commitment to holing up in the roost lasted about twenty-four hours. She might’ve been happy staying in bed with @Maxim for a week straight if she hadn’t already been cooped up prior with this stupid cold. It was finally going away and it left her with raging cabin fever.

It wasn’t like the old days, when she lost her damn mind during her cycle. Towhee was definitely feeling sultrier than usual, though she managed it. Just in case he wasn’t keen on her wandering around by herself in this state, Towhee welcomed her mate to shadow her. But she needed to get out before she started climbing the walls.

As she meandered around the edge of Lotus Spring, she wondered what was going on in Epoch these past couple of weeks. She was really out of the loop. It probably wasn’t a good time to go looking for company, though, so Towhee resigned herself to just walking around on her own. The gossip would have to wait.

She paused to sniff at some dried flowers when she reached the far side of the spring, peering westward into what was probably a riot of color in the springtime. It would probably start to bloom right around the time she delivered, Towhee realized with a little leap in her belly.

Her orange eyes rose to watch a wren winging across the pale sky and landing in a scraggly tree. It made her think of Wraen, though before her thoughts could wander any further, Towhee turned and squinted at an unexpected scent on the air.

Uh? Reyson…? she shouted toward the nearest stretch of perimeter.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The awkwardness of broness - by Reyson - January 02, 2023, 08:57 PM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Towhee - January 02, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Maxim - January 02, 2023, 10:03 PM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Reyson - January 03, 2023, 06:44 AM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Towhee - January 03, 2023, 11:33 AM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Reyson - January 03, 2023, 04:59 PM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Maxim - January 03, 2023, 12:24 PM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Towhee - January 03, 2023, 05:29 PM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Reyson - January 05, 2023, 08:19 AM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Maxim - January 04, 2023, 11:08 PM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Towhee - January 05, 2023, 10:10 AM