Northstar Vale and i'll be dancing
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He seemed to notice her after a few moments, winding sinuously until he righted himself and pushed onto all fours. In the blink of an eye, he was in Towhee’s face, slobbering all over it. She turned her cheek and pretended to be disgusted.

Don’t you think I deal with enough bodily fluids throughout the day? she groused entirely playfully, shoving at Maxim. Her eyes then sparkled with sudden mischief as she added, Do you know where this mouth has been? Turnabout is fair play!

That was all the warning he received before Towhee dove forward to lick a stripe up the side of Maxim’s face. Considering the amount of feces, urine and vomit she’d had to clean up recently, there was a very real possibility the poor fellow would get pink eye as a result.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
and i'll be dancing - by Maxim - March 13, 2023, 03:38 PM
RE: and i'll be dancing - by Towhee - March 13, 2023, 06:30 PM
RE: and i'll be dancing - by Maxim - March 13, 2023, 06:35 PM
RE: and i'll be dancing - by Towhee - March 13, 2023, 06:58 PM
RE: and i'll be dancing - by Maxim - March 18, 2023, 01:50 PM
RE: and i'll be dancing - by Towhee - March 20, 2023, 08:23 AM