Redsand Canyon The horse has a voice.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,030 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She thought she caught a whiff of piss, though Towhee didn’t think much of it. Mereo hadn’t been disbanded that long ago, so maybe one of their scent markers had yet to fade. She did slow her step a little, suddenly slightly pensive.

Seconds later, a figure appeared and swept toward her. Towhee bristled in surprise, eyeing the stranger warily. His pelt was quite striking and she noticed his abbreviated tail. What really got her attention was his greeting, though.

It immediately made her think of Kukutux and the people of her village. Towhee blinked rapidly as she processed that, as well as the cordiality of the greeting itself. Although he didn’t appear threatening, his presence here still had her on defense.

Did you just come out of the canyon? she demanded point-blank.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The horse has a voice. - by Towhee - March 22, 2023, 09:03 AM
RE: The horse has a voice. - by Kukulkaan - March 22, 2023, 09:08 AM
RE: The horse has a voice. - by Towhee - March 22, 2023, 09:17 AM
RE: The horse has a voice. - by Flecha - March 22, 2023, 09:22 AM
RE: The horse has a voice. - by Sabah - March 22, 2023, 09:30 AM
RE: The horse has a voice. - by Sovereign - March 22, 2023, 10:00 AM
RE: The horse has a voice. - by Kukulkaan - March 22, 2023, 10:07 AM
RE: The horse has a voice. - by Towhee - March 22, 2023, 10:12 AM
RE: The horse has a voice. - by Kukulkaan - March 22, 2023, 10:46 AM