Phantom Hollow bodak yellow
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,035 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She blinked at the darkness over Caracal’s shoulder, though of course she couldn’t see anything. Towhee’s eyes quickly cut back to his face to lipread. Despite how distraught she felt, something her son said effectively distracted her. The furrow in her brow deepened.

-“No, I don’t think there’s anything anybody can do. I mean, you can keep an eye out for him if you travel and send word if you find out anything but…”- Towhee replied with a sigh before asking, -“Killer’s at Moonspear? Fen too?”-

Hadn’t they refused to live in the vale because they’d wanted to start something of their own? That hurt mixed in with her overall anguish. Towhee couldn’t afford to dwell on it right now. What she needed was to think about lighter things.

-“How’s Meerkat? And how are you? Are you and Heda still living on the island?”-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bodak yellow - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 08:18 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 08:27 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 08:32 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 08:40 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 08:46 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 08:52 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 08:57 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 09:08 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 09:18 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 09:33 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 09:41 AM