Phantom Hollow bodak yellow
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her face softened a little as he spoke. Towhee supposed it was good that several of her children and grandchildren were in one place, even if it wasn’t her place. She wondered if Caracal and Heda might end up there too, though it sounded like they had a good thing going with their little slice of paradise.

And then Caracal gave her the big update and she whispered, That’s wonderful news.

There was more she wanted to say on the matter, though tears sprung to her eyes and Towhee hung her head. Everyone else was doing well and she was truly so happy to hear that. But her own life—so good for such a long time, with Maxim at her side—had been blown apart yet again.

Towhee had rebounded from so many tragedies in her life. And hadn’t she always seen this one coming? And yet here she stood in defeat, unsure she could bounce back this time.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bodak yellow - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 08:18 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 08:27 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 08:32 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 08:40 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 08:46 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 08:52 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 08:57 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 09:08 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 09:18 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 09:33 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 09:41 AM