Moonspear they come and go and go and come and go.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Sialuk? Sialuk… Why was that name so familiar? Had they met before? Towhee squinted, trying to remember. She couldn’t recall, though she was certain she’d at least heard of her before.

Towhee snorted at Penn’s quip. She thought of what Meerkat had told her about the place she referred to as her village. Duh, Towhee thought as she suddenly remembered where she’d heard Sialuk’s name mentioned before.

Meerkat mentioned that Sialuk is Kukutux’s daughter, she mused, wondering if this meant anything to him. Speaking of her—Meerkat, I mean—I actually came by in the hopes of seeing her and maybe meeting my newest grandchildren. Think you could call for her?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 22, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 26, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 27, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Towhee - April 29, 2023, 01:38 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 03:30 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 30, 2023, 06:43 AM