Moonspear they come and go and go and come and go.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee couldn’t help but smirk at Penn’s obvious discomfort, shooting him an I told you so look. She just hoped he wasn’t deaf now, otherwise how would they know if Meerkat responded?

I usually have others call for me, she told him. And haven’t you heard? You can’t teach old dogs new tricks…

It wasn’t long before Meerkat came loping down the mountainside to meet them and break the bad news about Orca. A frown tugged at Towhee’s lips. Sure, she was disappointed to postpone the visit, though that wasn’t a big deal. She just hated to hear that her granddaughter wasn’t feeling well.

Yeah, of course, she readily agreed to Meerkat’s proposal. Show me real fast, then get back to your baby. And give her a kiss from grandma.

She prepared to follow her daughter, though she wasn’t just going to dip on Penn without acknowledging their brief and somewhat silly reunion. She caught his eye and nodded her head at him.

I’d say we get along okay. For now. She smiled darkly, truly hoping she never had occasion to rip off Penn’s face for hurting Fennec. See you later, Penn, and sorry about your ears.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 22, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 26, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 27, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 03:30 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Towhee - April 29, 2023, 05:27 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 30, 2023, 06:43 AM