Cassiopeia's View Use the rocks to show where the frame will go.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn’t notice the pouch until he removed it. Towhee stared as he unwrapped it to reveal an assortment of herbs. Well, that was handy. Alaric said something as he looked down at the greens, so she didn’t catch some of it, though fortunately he looked up at her partway through and she managed to get the gist of it.

I don’t think I’m that busted up, am I? Towhee queried, turning her head this way, then that way, to ascertain her injuries. I mean, she knocked me around quite a bit but I think it’s probably mostly internal, she acknowledged with a grimace.

There were a couple of shallow scrapes on her right shoulder and flank where the doe’s hoof had broken the skin. Towhee maneuvered to present that side to Alaric, wincing at the tenderness there. She was definitely going to be feeling it in the next 24-48 hours.

You can clean these up, if you want, but can you make it quick? I need to take… Towhee trailed off as she eyed the dead deer. Actually, I guess it’d make more sense to bring them here rather than drag her fat ass across the wilderness, she mused aloud, mostly to herself. But just a quick patch job’s still good. I have a long walk ahead of me, I need to hit the road.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Use the rocks to show where the frame will go. - by Towhee - May 05, 2023, 09:29 AM