Hoshor Plains The river sang and we wept in cerulean tears.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Of course Tamar only had lovely things to say. She was perhaps the kindest wolf Towhee had ever met in her six years. She never seemed to anger, nor have anything cross to say, even when life threw her horrible curve balls like this one.

The Redhawk wished she could say something profound to her, yet anything that came to mind seemed like empty platitudes. Besides, she still wasn’t sure she could speak. And she was afraid to look at Jack until it was time to say goodbye, otherwise she would have a complete meltdown.

Thunder growled overhead. She couldn’t hear it, though a flash of lightning drew Towhee’s attention skyward. This wasn’t destined to be a long meeting. The weather suited the ambiance.

Facing Tamar again, Towhee managed a garbled, Thank you. And then, for lack of anything more eloquent to say, she added with a furrowed brow, This situation is fucked up and I’m so sorry, Tamar. We won’t be strangers.

Her voice cracked on the last few words. It abruptly began to rain. Towhee turned sharply to the side, a forepaw coming up to swipe at the sudden wetness on her face, not cool and refreshing but salty and warm.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: The river sang and we wept in cerulean tears. - by Towhee - May 11, 2023, 08:07 AM