Totoka River Seidsongen, lint den lokkar hug or ham.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She wouldn’t say she enjoyed the flavor of the fish, though it was definitely different. Towhee pondered on that as she chewed the latest mouthful of salty flesh. Sometimes it was fun to wander off the beaten path a bit, which was sort of what she was doing now. After all, since when was Towhee much of an excursionist, much less a solo sightseer?

Her thoughts were cut short when a pin bone pricked her in the gums. Towhee worked her tongue around her gum line, tasting the rust of her own blood. She swallowed what was left in her mouth, trying to ignore a certain flashback. Fortunately, she did not choke, though she pushed the rinds away from herself and sat up.

She looked around and started at the sight of a pale golden she-wolf in the middle distance. She thought of Niamh for the first time in a very long time, though the longer Towhee looked, the more she was reminded of Meerkat or even Tamar. Mostly it was the stranger’s age. She looked rather young, maybe even the same age as Jack.

They just sort of looked at one another for a long beat before Towhee made shifty eyes and slowly raised a paw in an awkward wave.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Seidsongen, lint den lokkar hug or ham. - by Towhee - June 05, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: Seidsongen, lint den lokkar hug or ham. - by Towhee - June 05, 2023, 02:21 PM