Northstar Vale Fram gjøno døri, gjøno kongro-sløri.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,030 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He put on an impressive display. Yes, it was endearingly goofy but Towhee commended his spirit… and his training. She cast her eyes around again, certain that Arsenio or Tamar couldn’t be far, but quickly returned her focus to the youngster. He was the only one here to talk to for the moment.

-“You’re a very daunting guardian,”- she acknowledged, lowering her body into a sphinx pose. -“You might not remember me but I’m your Aunt Towhee. Your parents are good friends of mine. Are they somewhere nearby… Sylianos?”-

She had no idea if she’d gotten the name right but Towhee figured it was a 50/50 chance. Hopefully he would jump to correct her if she was wrong. Either way, she was tentatively hopeful that she could reassure him into a conversation.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Fram gjøno døri, gjøno kongro-sløri. - by Towhee - June 07, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: Fram gjøno døri, gjøno kongro-sløri. - by Towhee - June 11, 2023, 05:43 PM