Wheeling Gull Isle Spinn spindel, tvinn i tankar, kverv i syn.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
One of the pups opened his mouth wide in what Towhee took to be a yawn. Perhaps there was more to it, since it invited his sandy brother to tackle him. She cocked her head in amusement at the sight, eyes then shifting to the first boy’s spitting image. There must be some sort of twinning gene in the Redhawk line, she thought as her gaze wandered to the fourth pup, her son’s lookalike.

Heda introduced them and Towhee raised her eyes to catch each name. Malakai and Judah, she repeated in her head, glancing between the twins. The brown boy was Simon or something similar. There was only one girl: tiny Tina, still tucked at her mother’s bosom.

Shifting her weight onto one elbow to free her forelegs a little, Towhee signed, -“Hello, grandbabies.”-

She then spread her paws and made grabbing motions, hoping to coax some of the puppies into her arms, supposing their mother didn’t mind. Towhee also lowered her head, resting it nearly flush with the ground to further entice them. It would delight her more than anything if they chose to use her as a jungle gym.

We can keep the posting order loose. I’ll just post again once everyone’s had a turn!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Spinn spindel, tvinn i tankar, kverv i syn. - by Towhee - June 19, 2023, 09:38 AM