Moonspear Djupt du dreg anden inn, let tankar svinna.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The question didn’t faze her, though it certainly piqued her curiosity. It also reminded her again of her younger days. Towhee thought she was possibly more suited to the this task of coaching Sialuk through this than either woman had realized when she’d asked.

Safe in what sense? I enjoyed taking many partners when I was your age, though some of them expected more than I was willing to give, Towhee shared, thinking of Arcturus, and then others thought they could claim my child, recalling the way Pippin had behaved at the time. I think my best advice would be to be choosy. Don’t share yourself with anyone you don’t know well or can’t trust. Maybe tell them the stakes up front too, ‘cause I suppose informed consent is always good.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Djupt du dreg anden inn, let tankar svinna. - by Towhee - June 24, 2023, 08:33 AM