Moonspear Fram, ber med bare føt, den tunge børi.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee dropped her gaze in time to catch the latter half of Alaric’s diagnosis and proposed treatment. She nodded her head at the suggestion to find someplace dry—that sounded good, regardless of getting struck by lightning—and stood slowly but surely. Her back hurt but she didn’t need anyone’s help.

Meerkat suggested they use the healing den overlooking the glen. Towhee nodded again, then made a shooing motion when her daughter mentioned heading back to her family’s ulaq.

Go. Orca needs you more than I do. I’ll be okay, Towhee reassured, making one last dismissive gesture before turning to Alaric. I’m fine to walk on my own, let’s just take it slow if you don’t mind.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Fram, ber med bare føt, den tunge børi. - by Towhee - June 15, 2023, 11:23 AM
RE: Fram, ber med bare føt, den tunge børi. - by Towhee - June 26, 2023, 01:22 PM