Wheeling Gull Isle I am the owner of nowhere land, queen of a castle that’s made of sand.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee couldn’t help but roll her eyes at the child’s question, though her annoyance was directed at her parents—well, her father—rather than Dinah. Caracal was even worse than Meerkat, who’d at least put in the effort once upon a time. Towhee could barely recall her son ever using Ptero.

-“Kind of,”- she replied sardonically, before adjusting her attitude and explaining more lightly, -“It’s a sign language. I’m signing the words I’m speaking. It’s my preferred way to communicate, since I’m deaf. Do you know what that means?”-

She glanced over to include Harley Ava in the question, smirking when the younger girl went tumbling into some pretty white flowers. Well, that was one way of demonstrating her gameness for Towhee’s suggestion.

-I don’t always talk out loud when I’m doing it, either. How do you like them apples?- she added silently, merely for her own secret amusement.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am the owner of nowhere land, queen of a castle that’s made of sand. - by Towhee - July 15, 2023, 06:48 PM