Wheeling Gull Isle I am the owner of nowhere land, queen of a castle that’s made of sand.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Dinah glossed right over her question, though Towhee didn’t hold it against her. The attention spans of children were fickle at best. Anyway, her granddaughter’s request was exactly the kind of distraction that could immediately score brownie points with Towhee.

-“Yeah, of course,”- was all she managed to convey before Dinah rushed to help her smaller sister.

This act won Towhee’s favor as well, though she didn’t say anything. She just looked on with a smile as Dinah prodded Ava and Ava righted herself. The elder she-wolf cocked her head when the younger girl scuttled away like some belligerent crab.

-“Before I’ll teach you Ptero—that’s what the language is called—I’m going to have to collect a fee from you. Unfortunately, you have to pay up front,”- Towhee drawled, padding closer to both pups. -“I want each of you to collect enough flowers to make one bouquet. Do you understand the assignment?”-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am the owner of nowhere land, queen of a castle that’s made of sand. - by Towhee - July 17, 2023, 05:32 PM