Northstar Vale Shiny toy guns.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The further they ventured into the vale, the more it dawned on her: Towhee didn’t really feel sad, she just felt peculiar. There was no other word to describe it. She kind of itched to leave. Of course she refused to pander to that sentiment. She maintained her focus on Jack.

They came to the edge of the vale, where the land began to slope. Towhee’s eyes bounced over the skins laid out to dry on the boulders there as her son sniffed around the area. She missed the worried furrow to his brow, though as soon as he spoke, her orange gazed snapped to his lips.

She immediately hastened to investigate the particular skin he wanted her to check out. “Arsenio did it,” Jack said, so Towhee knew this wasn’t the one. She pressed her nose to the soft fur, drawing in the scent, before pulling back to admire the smooth edges. It was certainly beautiful, though honestly it was too large for Towhee’s tastes.

Very nice! But where’s the one you made? she asked, unable to contain her excitement at the prospect of Jack’s gift.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Shiny toy guns. - by Towhee - July 11, 2023, 12:18 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Jack Snipe - July 12, 2023, 02:09 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Towhee - July 12, 2023, 06:37 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Jack Snipe - July 20, 2023, 07:38 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Towhee - July 21, 2023, 08:40 AM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Jack Snipe - July 25, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Towhee - July 26, 2023, 07:45 AM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Jack Snipe - August 03, 2023, 02:25 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Towhee - August 07, 2023, 08:18 AM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Jack Snipe - August 17, 2023, 02:27 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Towhee - August 22, 2023, 03:04 PM