Bramblepoint bartering, pleasantries, and consumption
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He didn’t want to wait. Towhee couldn’t really blame him. Actually, she smirked at his enthusiasm and waved a paw as if to wave him away right this second.

You just go straight east from here. You can go straight up and over the mountains but it’s easier to turn south and go the long way around. There’s a forest on the far side, the smell of foxes is pretty unmistakable. You ought to like it there. Towhee winked. It’s a straight shot northeast from there. You can’t miss the boulders.

Despite her joking gesture a moment ago, she didn’t want to part ways just yet. Towhee didn’t want to keep him too long but it had only been a few minutes.

I don’t mind passing along a message to Meerkat. How is she? How’s everyone? And everything? Towhee wondered, unaware of the Pandora’s Box she was opening with that question.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 25, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 25, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 26, 2023, 01:18 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 26, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 27, 2023, 09:25 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 28, 2023, 01:18 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 29, 2023, 08:53 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 29, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 30, 2023, 08:58 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 30, 2023, 09:11 PM