Moonspear oh, home
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Seal roused and Towhee’s orange gaze returned to her, favoring the girl with a soft smile. Her lips barely moved but Towhee was pretty sure she caught her name and the words “you’re back.” Orca followed that up with a question about whether she might stay, though not before vowing to avenge her sister.

-“For a few days,”- she replied, hoping Phox (and Fig et al) could forgive her delay. -“I know your pain, kiddo,”- she continued, moving her paw toward some of Seal’s wounds without touching them, then abruptly shifting her back toward both girls. -“See these? They were compliments of a cat too.”-

It was impossible not to have noticed the three scars spanning from her spine toward her right hip, though Towhee guessed Orca and Seal had just accepted them as part of their grandmother’s appearance without really questioning them.

-“My pack mates and I kicked its ass,”- Towhee said, grinning at Orca before shooting Meerkat a mischievous glance. -“But that’s not always how it works out. Sometimes the bad guy gets away. I’m just glad you’re still here with us, Seal. Sounds like you and your dad fought as bravely as you could, your Uncle Bronco too…”-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
oh, home - by Orca II - August 28, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: oh, home - by Towhee - August 29, 2023, 09:08 AM
RE: oh, home - by Seal - August 30, 2023, 07:23 AM
RE: oh, home - by Orca II - August 30, 2023, 07:00 PM
RE: oh, home - by Towhee - August 30, 2023, 07:37 PM
RE: oh, home - by Seal - September 01, 2023, 10:38 AM
RE: oh, home - by Orca II - September 01, 2023, 08:40 PM
RE: oh, home - by Towhee - September 05, 2023, 08:36 AM
RE: oh, home - by Seal - September 08, 2023, 06:12 PM
RE: oh, home - by Towhee - October 01, 2023, 06:00 PM